Quality control officers are in charge of making sure their employer's products meet acceptable quality standards. ... Quality control officer make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
JOB OPENING FOR A QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER (LAGOS)
Resource intermediaries is recruiting OND graduates for her client in the Manufacturing Industry for the role of a Quality Control officer.
Job Role: Quality control officer (junior role)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
• Analysis/evaluation of Raw materials and discuss the results with either QC executive in-charge or Asst.Manager - QC
• Daily report of raw material quality status
• To inform Vendors on the prescribed format for non-conformance
• Documentation of Inspection on test results in the respective quality records
• STRICTLY OND HOLDERS
• 1 year experience as a Quality Control Officer
Salary - ?50, 000 with other benefits such as HMO, Pension, leave allowance and 13th Month
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using ”QCO” as the subject of the mail.