Our client, a four-star hotel located in Lekki is currently seeking to recruit a Guest Relations Officer.
Job title: Guest Relations Officer
• Review arrival lists to welcome guests.
• Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries.
• Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions).
• Provide information about amenities, area, and venues and promote services.
• Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers.
• Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages).
• Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed.
• Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
• BSc/BA in Hospitality Management is preferred.
• Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer.
• Familiarity with hospitality industry standards.
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.