Our client a leading retail store located in Lekki is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager
Job Title: Finance Manager
• Collaborate with the management team to create a strategic plan for financial performance improvement to maximize revenue generation and cost reduction.
• Make recommendations for systems improvements across the finance department and oversee the implementation of approved changes across the department upon approval.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Compute payroll for staff and handle remittance of statutory deductions eg. PAYE, NSITF etc.
• Collaborate with external partners such as tax accounting firm personnel, auditors, and in all matter regarding auditing and taxation.
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, relevant certification (ICAN, ACCA) is an added advantage
• 4-6 years’ experience preferably as a Senior Tax Accountant or a Senior Accountant.
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Strong Understanding of Financial Reporting and Budgeting.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using “ FINANCE MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.