Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Account Officer
Job Title: Account Manager
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• 3-5 years proven experience as an Account Officer.
• Bsc/HND in accounting or any related field.
• Knowledge of an accounting software.
• Must reside in Ibadan.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “ACCOUNT MANAGER(IBADAN)” as the subject of the mail.