Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Administrative Manager
Job title: Administrative manager
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Maintain and update company databases.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients.
• Update office policies as needed.
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointment.
• Book meeting rooms as required.
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
• Arrange travel and accommodations.
• Schedule in-house and external events
• 2-3years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of office procedures.
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative Manager” as the subject of the mail.