Our client, an IT firm is currently recruiting for the role of an IT Support Analyst
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
• Analyse system logs and identify potential issues with computer systems
• Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Install and configure operational hardware and software with systems fault diagnosis and reports
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answer technical queries and assisting users
• Document the configuration of the system.
• Ensure all operational infrastructure is up and running
• Maintain and support all security and back up procedures
• Maintain, update and support all asset, software and technical solutions database
• Management of PABX, reports and related software
• Manage and monitor PC & printer maintenance schedule
• HND/Bsc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Experience in IT Service Management – ITIL
• Experience in Windows Server administration and related services (Active Directory, DNS, IIS, MSSQL)
• Experience with MS SQL Server and working with data warehouses and/or operational databases to gather data
Interested candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT SUPPORT OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.