Our client, a leading manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Factory Supervisor
Job location: Lagos
• Assess performance of work daily in order to meet the productivity target
• Ensure work schedules are accurate with proper shifts arrangements
• Monitor daily attendance, investigate and resolve causes of absenteeism
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related challenges
• Supervision of employees; ensuring the constant use Personal Protective Equipment when in the factory and ensure compliance with factory regulations
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Ensures all information required by management is accurate and submitted on time.
• Ensure effective management of the First Aid Box
• Generate monthly payroll schedules with agreed timelines
• Ensure that staff information is uploaded on the Human Resource Management software
• Generate database of factory operatives as pool for replacement purpose at short notice.
• Preparation of leave roster in conjunction with sectional heads.
• Any other job as may be assigned from time to time.
• BSc./HND in any Field
• Minimum Of 2 Year of Experience as a Factory Supervisor
• Computer Literacy: Good Knowledge of Excel And Microsoft Word
• Good Communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to Lead People
Interested candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using “FACTORY SUPERVISOR “ as the subject of the mail .