Our client, a leading advertising media company located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit a Finance/Admin Officer.
• Invoicing of contract orders.
• Reconciliation of clients’ accounts.
• Updating of debtors’ and creditors ledger, AAE ledger, loan ledger, local government ledger.
• Preparing payroll and issuance of pay slip.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Remittance of taxes - VAT/WHT/PAYE.
• Supporting external auditors by staying updated on all of the financial activities and ensuring finances are in order.
• Preparation of annual financial statements and tax liabilities.
• Performing human resources functions such as employee handbooks, hiring for specified positions, disciplining, assigning responsibilities and performance evaluations.
• Preparing weekly reports for the CEO.
• Coordinating weekly Management meetings.
• Bsc/HND in accounting, or any other related field
• 1-2years experience in similar role
• Must reside within Ikeja axis
• Age limit: 22-30years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using FINANCE/ADMIN OFFICER as the subject of the mail.