Resource Intermediaries Limited is currently recruiting for her client, a reputable leasing compnay located in Lagos for the role of a Fleet Administrative manager
• Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all vehicles and that of the company’s clients.
• Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
• Implements and maintains a mechanic training and certification program to provide needed technical skills for mechanics in repair of automobiles and heavy equipment.
• Supervises all workshop employees; trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.
• Welds; replaces parts; repairs parts; repairs electrical systems; diagnoses vehicles for minor body and fender work; performs tune ups and engine overhauls; troubleshoots problems when needed.
• Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired; writes reports on vehicles and equipment repaired.
• Keeps maintenance and repair records; performs preventive maintenance on all departmental vehicles; orders repair parts.
• Checks all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to users.
• Setting policies for operating lease vehicles and reviews vehicle requests.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in maintenance working with heavy equipment.
• Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in a lead technician role or other management role requiring a thorough knowledge of safe working practices, DOT, OSHA and other federal and state regulations.
• Knowledge of an automated Fleet Management Information System.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “FLEET ADMIN MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.