Our Client, a reputable logistic company located in Lagos is seeking to recruit a Fleet Relationship Officer who would be responsible for building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
• To understand and identify the unique needs of each client, what they value and how fleet supports their business.
• To develop, communicate and own an on-going strategic Business Plan that delivers an optimal fleet program, tracking and measuring progress every step of the way.
• 100% client retention
• Ensure day-in and day-out there is no question as to the value they receive from Wheels, among all client contact levels
• Develop an in-depth understanding of each client - their fleet needs, goals and business objectives.
• Annually create and execute the strategic Account Management Plan for each client which includes but is not limited to an Aquila’s Business Plan, Performance reviews and other plans/program such as meaningful benchmarking and trending.
• Become an influential advocate for the client by communicating their needs and priorities to management (decision makers and service providers).
• Routinely uncover opportunities that allow clients to continue to optimize their fleet.
• Communicate these opportunities in a way that aligns with their business needs and that clearly state the value/benefit to all levels within our client’s organization, including but not limited to C-Level contacts.
• Responsible for ensuring that Aquila’s is aware of client feedback from routine interactions with clients as well as formal Client Satisfaction Survey results.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in relationship management.
• Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in a lead technician role or other management role requiring a thorough knowledge of safe working practices, DOT, OSHA and other federal and state regulations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any discipline
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using “FLEET RELATIONSHIP OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.