Resource Intermediaries Limited is currently recruiting for her client a prestigious travel agency located in Abuja for the role of a Business Development Officer.
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
Industry: Travel Agency
· Generate new customer contacts each month to achieve personal sales goals
· Create and deliver sales proposals each month to achieve personal sales goals
· Oversee the end-to-end process of the deal, including strategy setting, sales presentations, proposal development, contract negotiation, and engage leadership team to ensure alignment in each opportunity; as the account relationship owner you will ensure that client satisfaction is met, and the company’s goals are considered.
· Build and manage a rolling pipeline as defined by leadership strategy with opportunities that will close during the fiscal year.
· Keep potential clients informed of new products, services and operating changes
· Follow up on client contacts with appropriate correspondence and direct mail
· Ensure smooth hand off of new business to the Implementation, Operations, and Client Services teams
· Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
· Maintain accurate records and up-to-date client information on all prospects, target accounts, and new clients through the company's CRM tool.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 2 years sales experience (Travel Industry experience is an Advantage)
· Bsc in any related field
· Proven track record of exceeding sales
· Good Presentation skills
· Project Management
· Previous experience in both short and long sales lifecycle.
Interested candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using BDM(ABUJA) as the subject of the mail.