Resource Intermediaries Limited is currently recruiting for her client, a leading travel agency located in Lagos for the role of a Social Media Manager who would be responsible for development and execution of the company’s marketing program that includes new innovative ideas, marketing partnerships, promotional activities, advertising recommendations on the social media and overall public relations coordination.
• Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
• Coordinate the development of contents for the company’s social media platforms.
• Handle social media campaign and manage weekly sponsored ads
• Develop social media weekly calendar
• Manage social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Sustain an in-depth understanding of the media and social media landscape, industry trends, current events and competitor’s efforts
• Manage client relationships on the social media
• Work to create new sources of customers through building professional networks and complementary partnerships
• Work to create new sources of customers through building professional networks and complementary partnerships.
• Manage re-branding / re-positioning efforts and enforces brand standards
• Complete additional tasks as may be assigned
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• At least 2 years social media work experience.
• Work experience in a Travel agency will be an advantage
• Excellent communications and business writing skills
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.